11.26.2008

Gift Box





This might be useful...
I made a few boxes to put a small gift in the each box instead of using wrapping paper. I thought using a box + wrapping paper are just wasting....
The boxes which I made are small (2.5" x 2.5" x 1.25") but you can make
bigger one.
I used 80lb drawing papers and these were nice thickness to make boxes. Here is an instruction how to make a gift box.

If you want to use this pattern, please feel free to email me. I will send you a PDF file. (I just don't know how to attach the file to this blog, so..)

3 comments:

chialin380 said...

I felt I learn a lot through your bolg. thank you for sharing your art and life.

notebookdoodles said...

thanks for sharing the link, natsumi!! i might try and make it soon =)

*sb

Anna Warenik-Gabbiani said...

these boxes are really cute!