11.12.2008

2009 Desk Calendar





Link
I added 2009 desk calendar in my etsy store today!

Link
This cheerful eco-friendly handmade stamps calendar is great size for your desk or the office. It is also a perfect holiday gift for friends! Each month has different patterns using simple shapes of rubber stamps I created.

12months + front/back covers are professionally printed with soy inks on 100% recycled chlorine-free papers.

When you purchase this calendar, 10 % of the profits will be donated to the United nations Children's Fund (UNICEF). A gift of donation protects and save children's lives.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Natsumi,
it looks wonderful. What a great gift it would make...I'd be tempted to keep it for myself.

The Fab Miss B said...

This is so pretty! I've been looking for an original desk calendar and yours is lovely.

Janis said...

Very nice Natsumi! I love your rubberstamp designs... :)

Anonymous said...

i love it! and the fact that it involves UNICEF!!! :)

Schanett said...

what a wonderful calendar! looks so great and is made by simple stamps! lovely!

mado said...

That's a nice nice calendar!! I love it!

Ritva said...

hi Natsumi,
beautiful work!
congratulations :)

Natura said...

Gorgeous work! So delicate!