2.25.2009

Tag




I was tagged by lovely Notebookdoodles....
So, here are the rules;
step 1: Respond & rework-answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
step 2: Tag-eight other un-tagged people.

What are you wearing now?
Skinny jeans, J-crew sweater.

Do you nap a lot?
Not really.

Who was the last person you hugged?
My friend.

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?

The dress my mom made and used to wear...

What's for dinner?
Maybe pasta as usual??

What was the last thing you bought?
Red ink.

What are you listening to right now?
I am not listening right now...

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I get rid of a baby mouse haunting in my kitchen! Should I get a cat?

What is your favorite weather, and why?

Warm weather! I am tired of wearing heavy winter coat...

What time do you usually get up?
7:30 am.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Learning French (soon).

Say something to the person who tagged you: Her doodles are super cute!

If you could have a house-totally paid for, fully furnished-anywhere in the world, where you want it to be?

I want to be in the beach where I can watch and play with dolphins.

Favorite vacation spot? Europe

Name the things you cannot live without:

Plants, friends, art supplies, laptop, camera.....and...

What movies can you watch over and over?

Amelie (My best friend gave me this DVD for my birthday present...)

What is your favorite tea flavor?
Earl Gray

So, I tag...barmarik, chialin380, paintbox, ermie

15 comments:

outi said...

hi hii;) thanks for the tag! it was fun to read these.

Janis said...

Hi Natsumi,
I will get to it as soon as I can and I'll try not to forget! Thank you for the tag ... and I love your birds by the way :)

The Fab Miss B said...

Oh thanks so much for the tag! This looks like a fun one! Your birdies are so sweet!

XO,

Miss B

Ritva said...

:) stuff,
ti-ti-tyy!

chialin380 said...

Thanks for tag me.
Amelie also is my favorite movie.
The director Jean-Pierre Jeunet is one of my favorite director.
Delicatessen and The City of Lost Children are very good too.

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

I love Earl Gray too and Amelie is such a great film! thanks for the tag, will respond this weekend :)

xx

Anonymous said...

Your artwork and photos are so cute!

Jennifer said...

Hey little birdie...
I played tag!
Thank-you for inviting me!
xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag ^_^*
I'll reply very soon.

I went twice to the movies to see Amelie. I especially loved the very beginning, when you see her as a little girl, making all these little things I made myself as a little girl (eating raspberries on the fingers, talking to imaginary friend, etc...)
And, of course, the story is soooooooooooo romantic!
^_^*

Mulot B. said...

A pretty obsession I think !
Lovely little bird !

Schanett said...

cool!
very nice reading your answers and know more daily things about you!

N I C O L A said...

I love, love, love birds and yours are so sweeet! Thank you for the tag - its up on my blog now!

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

Some bird made a nest on my bedroom window! is just lovely. i wake up with they singing everyday!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

To help you learning French : http://www.anglaisfacile.com/

On this website you can find penfriends and free exercises
Look on the left hand side of the page, you can see the penfriends and their nationality(=flag)
I love this website because people are very friendly and everything is free.

When I started learning Japanese(then Chinese), it was not easy at all(memorize all the kanjis, how to write them, how topronounce them, their meaning(s),...)But I love this language(and the culture of course).
Be patient and take your time.

Bon courage et bonne chance!

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, it's not "anglaisfacile" = "easy English" but http://www.francaisfacile.com/